Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Way to health 健康有道

To find fun, one likes to overdrive the CPU and get higher performance and make the most of it - though the CPU is not purposely designed for that speed and level.

I redbull too much my health unintentionally. I overdrive in work. So happen the MTBF (mean time between failure, this term widely used in electronics industry) falls upon me.

上得山多終遇虎 - 博得命多終於病。

It doesn't happen when I was young. Now I pay time and attention to seek health out. After physiotherapy, yoga, meditation, NLP, gym fitness training, TaiChi, it is better, but not fully helpful. Hope 經脈操 can help me seek out something.

總之 - 從小便 養成好習慣 - pee if you need, rest if you need.
Work hard, but also play and rest hard. There is a time to work, a time to rest, a time to laugh, a time to mourn, a time to fail, a time to succeed .... (keywords "Ecclesiastes")

No comments:

Post a Comment