Monday, May 25, 2009

From Fung Shui to my beloved plant


Plant is a vital element in Fung Shui. This can boost your good luck, if they are correctly placed (e.g. place beside main door or big window.)

I was not a plant lover, as it is neither good looking nor cute. However, because of Fung Shui, I am 'forced' to plant them, for few years already.

These years, I change from a 'plant-hater', to become a 'plant-lover'. Seeing them growing up day by day is amazing. They are still not good looking, but seeing them to grow up is rewarding.. Actually the plants simply use their growth rate, their size and no. of new leaves to tell me whether they are happy or not...

They now become my 2nd son. I take care of them, water them, and trim them to look nicer everyday!! I love them.., The plant is now no longer related to Fung Shui, but simply makes me feel more comfortable by seeing them growing up everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment