Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fantastic Susan Boyle' - 1

his is a comic lady, lovely but little tiger
Susan Boyle 初賽片段

歌曲 I Dreamed A Dream
There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time then it all went wrong
【曾幾何時發生的事跟我價值觀完完全全的顛倒】

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
【時光流逝中發了一個夢】
When hope was high and life worth living
【當時志氣高昂,生活愜意】
I dreamed that love would never die 【我夢到想 愛 永不死】
I dreamed that God would be forgiving 【我夢到 神 是寬恕的】

Then I was young and unafraid 【我 初生之犢 無所畏懼】
When dreams were made and used and wasted 【夢醒 夢完】
There was no ransom to be paid
【贖金不用付 (沒人逼我發夢。)】
No song unsung, no wine untasted
【歌唱過了,酒也喝過了(什么未試呢?)】

But the tigers come at night 【夜深老虎(厄運)來臨】
With their voices soft as thunder【細聲咆吼】
As they tear your hopes apart 【把你希望截破】
As they turn your dream to shame【把你夢想變成噩耗】

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dreamed he'd come to me 【依然夢見厄運已到來】
That we will live the years together 【還會和我共處一段光景】
But there are dreams that cannot be 【但仍有不想發生的事】
And there are storms we cannot weather 【仍有受不了的暴風雨】

I had a dream my life would be 【我夢想的生活是:】
So different from this hell I'm living 【跟我煉獄般的生活很不一樣】
So different now from what it seemed 【跟現在的景象很不一樣】
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed. 【現實的生活把我夢想截破。】

No comments:

Post a Comment