Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Starbucks Interview

This is quite a new experience with interview in Starbucks.

Years ago, I found that guys selling insurance; RBS guys selling investment products. But gosh that they are in McDonald, not in Starbucks.

Today, Starbucks, $25 per cup of coffee, (while $14 per whole breakfast in MacDonald.)

I really don't know why this very junior post requires a very nice decent place to interview. The pay offered is just much less than expected. With this pay, I don't think I can afford Starbucks purchase so often.

What and why the hell I need to study so hard for higher academic qualifications for this result?? Besides, this is the 1st interview, not sure if I can get the job. But this inferno is better than no-job hell.

I am not angry to the employer, I am just angry with myself with so so back luck and no fortune for whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment