Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Keep awake keep abreast keep endeavour

Life is no more than luck, agility, resilience, perseverance.
Very simple, just want a job to sustain living.

Undertand the period of jobless is really tough and long. Losing patience, confidence will crunch all your remaining guts and pride.

Though, still need to live, still need to walk along the unfinished road.
I've started another blog so i can share my idea with my son in other way.
I've started another blog so i can tell my son the correct way he should walk & attempt.
My life - no Correct & Firm goal setting during childhood.
My walk is not solid. My step is wobble.

After failing in interview again, I sort out the deficiency. I am conquered. I need time to recover before I go to battlefield again. Again, no guarantee to win, but guarantee no die. Even die, I want to be 'beautifully died'. 勝敗乃兵家常事,失敗乃兵家常事, 越官殺之年越動蕩!沉住氣找改變..

No comments:

Post a Comment