Tuesday, October 6, 2009

To re-start a new life?

I still remember the small seat.
I still remember the small office.
I still remember the awkward location.
I still remember too many awkward feeling.
I still remember the 'humble' package.
Facing the toilet no? YES!
How 'mean' to your career life?

But this is the only chance;
or this is the last chance;
a chance to survive better than to rely on social security;

The ISO, REACH, RoHS, GCC, UL, ASTM, EU helpless, at least in the meantime;
The swim ring unexpectedly falls on Incoterms, ISBP, UPC600.

This is a Cultural Revolution.
It has crushed all your believe system developed for whole life.
Dump all your old thoughts and know-how.
Just a-Q and believe this is the new way to survive.

沒有下一頓的感覺來迎接;
要硬著頭皮來迎接,因為;
You are no longer a leading blue chip, dude,
Leaving behind is blue & cheap warrant, lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment