Tuesday, April 21, 2009

End Of P3 - 'the worse has yet to come'.

5 months time - thought that this is a good stepping stone to shift the nature from engineering to merchandising, from China to HK base, from not knowing how to do to familiarizing the routine. However, these months being blamed every minute everyday. But the even biggest change is - poker face you will never catch why such a change.

Thanks gut that now I understand the meaning of
- the worse has yet to come;
- in the forest one must wear mask physically & mentally to keep yourself save.
Thanks for my saving glut, which allows me to live decently for few more months....

Maybe, try to learn from Zappro, always embrace change and be inspirational and passionate to every situation, no matter good or bad.

2 comments:

  1. 靚女,

    日日都比人無理取鬧咁受氣,你做左咁耐已經好好EQ啦, 你離開係你時運未到,你老板的損失,千祈唔好榭,要屢敗屢戰,越戰越勇,再闖高峰!!謹記謹記!!


    靚仔

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiserpoly,

    I know you don't feel very good at this moment and have a quite sorrowful mood. I know you are a professional colleague and I will support you.

    If you want me to introduce new vendor, just call me.

    Doris

    ReplyDelete